Mother is the most essential person in a child's life since she is the one who gives them life and love. Human instinct dictates that children cannot survive without their mothers throughout early infancy. Breast milk can be given to youngsters to keep them alive. Mother's love, which is a basic human impulse that exists in every section of human culture and civilization, may gratify every tiny request from children. It will generate issues if individuals live in a way that goes against human inclination, such as a mother who works outdoors and does not have enough time to spend with her child. As a result, working women may have unfavorable consequences for their young children.
1. Valuing Time - Because both parents have to work, they frequently only have a few hours at home with their children. This teaches the youngsters that time is valuable and that it does not return after it has passed. They have a better understanding of the value of time and how to make the most of it.
2. Make Children Self-Reliant - Children with working parents develop independence at a young age. Kids learn to make decisions on their own once they realize their parents are at work, making them competent and confident decision-makers.
3. Dealing with Stress - Children pick up on their environment and learn from them. Children who watch their parents balance work and home life, tend to grow more appreciative of others and are better equipped to cope with stress later in life.
4. Mood Swings and Behavioral Changes - Every day, parents should spend 30 minutes to an hour with their children to spend meaningful time with them. When children are left with nannies or at daycare, they are restless and have a difficult time controlling their mood swings. When parents don't spend more time with their kids, they become more obstinate and violent. Working women are more likely to create walls between themselves and their children. There must be some separation between the mother and her children if she works outside during their youth. This will obstruct communication between the mother and her children, perhaps resulting in household strife and future issues.
5. Parental Relationships - When both parents are busy at work and spend little time at home with their children, the children's relationship with their parents suffers. This chasm may increase as the children get older. If women work outdoors for lengthy periods of time, their children will have no one to copy and will have fewer opportunities to master new skills. This is the primary reason why children whose moms work have a low level of early schooling. As a result, early schooling is a critical stage in affecting people's IQ and EQ throughout their lives.
6. Psychological Consequences - Couples who live in a nuclear household must relocate to the city in order to find work. Their parents are adamant about not settling down in the city and babysitting their children. As a result, the parents receive little help from their own families. As a result, they must employ nannies or enroll their children in childcare centers. Parents must be extremely cautious when choosing daycare and nannies for their children; otherwise, the level of attention given to the child will suffer. Working women do psychological harm to their children. A young child's body and intellect are both frail, and the mother is the most important person in her children's lives. When people are confronted with major issues, especially those that threaten their lives, the first person they think of is invariably their mother, according to a long-ago experiment.
If hard effort may help individuals achieve, then perseverance and never giving up are the keys to success. People, on the other hand, will never be able to completely achieve if they are unable to manage themselves. As a result, young children require their mothers' constant presence, and moms who work outside will have a detrimental impact on their personalities.
In conclusion, based on the techniques described above, working moms may have the following negative impacts on their children: early developmental effects, mother-child barriers, psychological harm to children, and children's lack of self-control as a result of their mother's overindulgence. As a result, women should spend more time with their children rather than working outdoors for an extended period of time.
Brilliant Tutions offer live online tuitions in UAE from Grade 5 to Grade 10 for both CBSE Syllabus & British syllabus, 90 minutes Per Day & 5 Days a week. Unlike other online tuitions we concentrate more on quality education, by limiting 3 students per class of same grade, affordable fees and monthly payment options in lieu of lumpsum packages.
Brilliant Tutions best online tutors help students to understand concepts, gain knowledge and improve academic scores. Brilliant Tutions - one of the best online tuition in Dubai, enhance student learning skills by involving students in seminars, quiz, daily recap, home works & periodic test.
Our experienced math tutor dubai & science tutor dubai concentrate more on fundamentals and strive to provide best online tutoring in UAE.
We are on a mission to empower 500 female teachers to enhance academic skills of future generation.