Frequently Asked Question & Answers
1) Is Brilliant Tutions registered business in U.A.E?
A) Yes. We are registered as Brilliant Tutions LLC at Sharjah Media City, Sharjah, U.A.E.
2) How many students will be there per teacher / class ?
A) There shall be only 3 students per class. All 3 students will be from same grade, but may be from various schools.
3) How many classes shall there per month ?
A) CBSE - Maths & Science : Grade 5 to 9 - 90 minutes per class, 5 days a week.
CBSE - Hindi or English : Grade 5 to 9 - 45minutes per class, 2 days a week.
IGCSE - Maths & Science : Grade 5 to 8 - 90 minutes per month, 5 days a week.
For any other packages and grades not mentioned above please confirm the same with sales team.
4) What is payment schedule and how it is calculated?
A) Fees shall be paid prior to starting of every month.
Fees is to be paid on the monthly basis (NOT on the basis of no. of classes or days attended)
Those joining the classes from the middle of the month, the fees will be calculated from the date of
Eg: Any student joined on 10th, the fees will be calculated a 20days x monthly fees/30 days
Fees shall be paid online via link https://www.brillianttutions.com/fees
5) What is payment schedule for students who took admission in middle of month?
A) We shall send you link as per no : of days balance in respective month. This is applicable for first month only. From the starting of next month, fees shall be paid prior to start of the every month via link https://www.brillianttutions.com/fees
6) Do you make up the class if teacher is absent for the class?
A) For planned holidays, teacher shall let you know the days for which she will not be available and the details of make up classes. Incase of emergency holidays also teacher shall make up the class which she missed.
7) Do you make up the class if student is absent for the class?
A) We cannot make up the class if student is absent either in case of planned holiday nor in case of emergency holidays.
8) Can Fees be paid as per no of days student attend the classes by deducting the absent days?
A) No. Fees shall be paid prior to starting of every month, there shall not be any refund / discount if student is absent for few classes in a month, as we are allocating only 3 student for particular teacher. Even if a student is absent for few days, your slot is dedicated for you and no other student shall join that class.
9) Do you refund the fees if student is not satisficed with classes?
A) As we are collecting fees on monthly basis, there shall not be any type of refund. You can discuss your concern points with our Head of Operations, she shall take immediate corrective actions.
10) How can we contact management if we want to discuss concerns?
A) Quality control shall be present in class, you can drop a message and request meeting with Head of Operations. Further to your request for meeting, our head of operation shall contact you personally.
10) Does students from India studying CBSE will there in class?
A) No. There shall be students only from middle east countries only.
11) Can we select time / days of tuitions as per convenience of students?
A) No. we don't have such options. After the demo please discuss and agree the time with our sales team. Tuition time is fixed along the week days. Also classes shall be from Monday to Friday only.